Ironic, huh?  Actually, we are not finding the AIR app to be unreasonably
resource hungry.

Yes, I am using the papervision cube to navigate between forms, and the
animation is not always smooth(sometimes it is).  However, the os memory
monitor indicates that the air app is not taking the resources it has available
at that moment.

I will try your suggestion of running something in an enterFrame handler.

We just got an important demo wrapped up and I will have some time to work on
this.

Thanks,
Tracy