From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Kearney Buskirk
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:51 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [flexcoders] Re: text from a form into an e-mail?

Thanks for your response. I re-wrote the code so at least I can send body
text without the form data.

private function sendEmail():void

 {

   navigateToURL(new URLRequest('mailto:kearney@
<mailto:kear...@gmail.com?body=some%20body%20text%20goes%20in%20here'>
gmail.com?body=some%20body%20text%20goes%20in%20here'),'_self')

 }

Now the problem is how to specify the contents of the FormItems in the
'mailto'.

Kearney