Actually, just to add to this... I've taken this project over from someone
else and there is a feature that groups the data and for that we do need the
treeColumn which is why it's being shown.

Is there a way to only use the treeColumn if the grouping is activated and
not if the dataProvider:XML has children?

Mmmm... Perhaps there's another way to do this...

What I'm actually trying to do is display the address data in the grid and
when a button is clicked, it asks the parent to fire an URL Request to load
the productDetails XML for that address row, this is then appended to the
the Address node XML, which in turn will (hopefully) cause my listData
setter to be modified for that row so I can then set the sub-Data Grid to
visible = true.

Has anyone else loaded data dynamically for a sub-Data Grid in side an
itemRenderer of an Advanced Data Grid?

Thanks,
Nick