A quick check of my php.ini file and a default one, I spotted the following differences: -

max_execution_time = 1200 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds max_input_time = 1200 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data memory_limit = 256M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (16MB)
implicit_flush = On
output_buffering = Off
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M ; I think this was done to enable an upload routine to work, not to allow amfphp to run

Also noticed [eAccelerator] block which was commented out, but I think that was so I could develop on this box, I think it's OK on deployment (though watch the memory again).

Please note that none of this is fine tuned, I tried it, it worked, I left it alone! There was enough RAM on the servers in question to run with these settings... Looking again, those execution times look way to big...

Regards,
Pete

gotgoose09 wrote:
So you would suggest increasing the memory allocation for scripts in php.ini? Are there any other settings I should check?