From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of stinasius
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 9:02 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] [flexcoders] Re: how to insert checkbox value into database

sorry for being too slow... but can you please be a little more clear....
here is the code am using to do the inserting from a flex form into a
database, please show me how i can use your code in here. thanks

private function insertHandler():void{
listManager.listProperty(ctry_name.selectedItem, city.text, location.text);

<mx:RemoteObject id="listManager" destination="ColdFusion"
source="IESTATE_RELOADED.cfcs.Maintenance" showBusyCursor="true">
<mx:method name="listProperty" result="handleStringResult(event)"
fault="mx.controls.Alert.show(event.fault.faultString)"/>
</mx:RemoteObject>