From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Julian Alexander
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Combo box right-anchor

That's kinda what I'm trying to do - I've already got it solved where it sets
the drop down width dynamically based on the content of the lookup, however the
combo box is on the right side of the screen and the drop down gets cut off by
the right side of the screen, thus I'm trying to anchor it on the right.

Is there any way to do this?