Hello Guys,
                 I am new to adobe flex and right now i am working as a flex
developer. I am not able to do the following task using custom renderer , but i
did  using inline itemrenderer. But I need to do using custom renderer.
Task:::::1. There is a Tile window in which there are 4 components in
Hbox..they are Combobox 1, Combobox2, text input and a button.2. Below Hbox
there is a List box below the 4 components.3. When user selects data from combo
box1 and 2 and enters some data in text input then after cllicking the button
the user selected data has to populate in the list box below.4. When user mouse
over the populated data in the list there should be a visible button icon , if
the user clicks that then that data should be removed from the list........This
has to be created using customm Itemrenderer.......5.I have populated the user
selected data into object then object data is passed to array collection then
this array collection variable is used  as dataprovider in list box....
  can you provide me with the code for custom item renderer to remove the list
data from the list control........using mouse over buttion.......very
urgent...........Thanks in advance...
Thanks,Naveen

http://in.yahoo.com/