I'd start by ensuring you have the Greek framework resources setup for Flex
(see:
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_3:Feature_Introductions:_Runtime_Localization#Huh.3F_French_framework_resources.3F).
  It's possible that pasting works because you are pasting in UTF-8 characters
but typing won't because Flex expects the locale to be whatever it was when you
started the app.

I used the linked article to setup a localized app (in English, French and
German so far) and it was an invaluable resource.

Also, the Mac equivalent of Windows' Alt-Shift is Option-Shift.  In AIR the key
code is the same: Keyboard.ALTERNATE.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Fotis Chatzinikos <fotis.chatzini...@...>