I'm trying to grab a portion of the BrowserManager.fragment (I bring it in as
an object) and then use it to set the selectedChild of a ViewStack.  I'm
running into a type conversion error.

Essentially this is what I'm trying to do:

o.view contains the portion of my fragment - say it is set to "sytems" with
(.../index.html#view=systems)

var o:Object = URLUtil.stringToObject(browserManager.fragment);

I then try to set the selectedChild of my ViewStack with:

myVS.selectedChild = o.view;

I get the following:
TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert "sytems" to
mx.core.Container.

I'm not sure how to make this work.  Any thoughts?

Thanks.