From: ganaraj p r <ganara...@gmail.com>
Subject: [flexcoders] Centering a Scaled Image ( Bug ? ) [1 Attachment]
To: flex_in...@googlegroups.com, flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 4:08 PM

        [Attachment(s) from ganaraj p r included below]

      I was wondering if this was a bug with flex or if I was doing something
totally wrong.
The amount of code in this is extremely low, so , I was guessing that there was
nothing wrong from my part.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><mx:Application
xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe. com/2006/ mxml" layout="absolute">

        <mx:Image id="myimage" maintainAspectRatio ="true"
horizontalCenter="0" verticalCenter="0"

                source="@Embed(source='images.jpg')"
scaleContent="true" width="100%" height="100%"/>

</mx:Application>

This is all the code there is in this application ( I am attaching the app, for
your reference ) .My expectation from this code is that the image should fit
the screen, maintain the aspect ratio of the image and finally be both centered
horizontally and vertically!

Can someone help me out in this ?
--
Regards,