It is a strange thing to think that having a language-independent
architecture is such a useful thing. But...it is. :) Right here right now I
am talking about Flex app development, but that doesn't mean that I'm always
going to be. And to think that I can transition into a completely new
language without having to learn a new framework? That is freaking awesome.
That saves me so much time in ramping up.