From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of flexnewbie999
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 2:44 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] [flexcoders] Newbie question - 'tear-off' panels?

Hi,
I want to implement a front-end where there are multiple 'pages' that can be
dragged off of the screen and made invisible with another 'page' underneath
it that then becomes visible. I'm familiar with dragging and dropping but
the problem I run into is that when the item is dropped the target that the
item is dropped into is still visible; I want the item that is dropped to be
torn off of the screen. I might be missing something very simple since I'm
new at this. I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right
direction.

Thanks!