this is a Javascript security issue with the BrowserManager.  I don't know if
there is a fix for it.  I am hosting all files on my amazon server except the
html so all js and swf files are in cloudfront.  I'll post something if I
figure it out but I have a feeling it's going to be a work-around.

/Bron

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alberto Brealey-Guzmán