From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of David Pariente
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:33 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] [flexcoders] Access properties of SWFLoader inside repeater

Hello,

I had to ask this long ago, but tried to not disturb and try myself, but
couldn't.

The case is that i have a repeater (rp_photos) with a SWFLoader inside.
In another part of the app i have a timer with this inside:

Application.application.graywidth=(rp_photos.getRepeaterItem(0) as
Bitmap).width;

i also tried with:

Application.application.graywidth=(rp_photos.getRepeaterItem(0) as
SWFLoader).contentWidth;

but doesn't look like i get the current size of that image. Also, i
wanna get the current width of it, not it's original size.

from inside the SWFLoader, if i put this in an event it works:

event.currentTarget.contentWidth;

but what i need now is to get that width from outside the SWFLoader.

I will thank your help a lot, since i lost too much time on this and
became pretty urgent :( Thank you