After trying different things to no avail, I started editing each file
in my project and voila, everything starts working again!  Clearly an
issue with the FlexBuilder environent.

Anybody ever experienced this issue?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "jamesfin" <james.alan.finni...@...>
wrote:

> I've got a really strange issue tonight that I've never seen before...
>
> I've been working on a project for months and everything has been
compiling fine.  I can debug/etc.  Something changed and the compiler
won't flag any problems in some mxml/as files.  I can enter "asdf" into
the file and nothing shows up in the Problems tab.  If I perform a
Release export, it gets flagged but doesn't really tell me much other
than there is a problem.

> I've tried starting Eclipse with the -clean but I'm wondering if there
are other places(cache) that needs to be wiped clean somehow.  Perhaps
something more specific to FlexBuilder Eclipse Plug-in?