Hello,
Please try this URL http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mc/archives/FlexStyleExplorer.html
that may help you to build your CSS file very easy.

Thanks,
Saleh

delaquae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there any way for a LinkBar to approximate the activeTab style
behaviour?  Either with a style or via ActionScript?  I need to set
the background and text color for a link once it has been selected
in order to visually indicate that it was selected/active. With a
TabNavigator I was able to do this with:

TabNavigator {
   horizontal-gap: 6;
   tab-height: 21;
   theme-color: #ffffff;