I'm not one for promoting needless noise, but felt this could be of great worth to folks here.

The Successful MXDU (now called WebDU in favour of the Macromedia merger) is having a "Call for Papers". Essentially this conference is a down under version of MAX only better (heh I'm biased). Its a laid-back yet "educational" conference centered around the Macromedia technology and you get a very interesting look into how folks are using the concepts (both Internationally and domestically).

At any rate, there are a lot of talented Flex Coders here and would love to see you in the land responsible for Crocodile Hunter Steve Erwin (my apologies up front btw..we..just couldn't keep him contained within our borders) :)

http://www.mxdu.com/go/papers

I spoke at 2003 and walked away with some cool goodies, so that alone is worth the paper submission hehe (Speakers get in for free etc).

I'll be nominating a paper on "Practical guide to Skinning Flex" so that's off limits hehe :)

Back to your normal FLEX Coders channel.

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes