Hi

I followed the approach outlined by Ryan Stewart by creating the catalyst
project, exporting it as a library project, pulling this into flex builder
(it automagically creates a library project although you just select flex
builder project). So all good one way in. Then i get compile errors, my fxg
graphics cannot be found by the compiler.
Looking at the compilation settings for my FB Library project, even if I add
the assets (under the assets tab) I still get this error, the only way
around it seems to be selecting the option to specify which files go into
the project in the classes tab and then exporting to fxpl.

Importing this resultant fxpl into Catalyst then gives me a wrong format
error.

Have people gotten this right?
Can I see a detailed error log of why the import into catalyst has failed?
Is it worth exploring compiling this fxpl from command line and then
importing it into catalyst?

Suggestions and approaches welcome.

Johan

--