  From: Warren
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 12:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Custom ComboBox Class issue

  OK.  I read up on manifest files and gave it a go.

  I had no manifest in my library project so I created one

  <?xml version="1.0"?>
  <componentPackage>
      <component id="ComboBoxSuper" class="myClassLibrary.ComboBoxSuper"/>
      <component id="ComboBox" class="myClassLibrary.ComboBox"/>
  </componentPackage>

  I added this to the library compiler, created a namespace URL
http://myLibrary, and recompiled

  I changed my application from

  xmlns:myCL="myClassLibrary.*"  to
  xmlns:myCL="http://myLibrary";  and recompiled.  Got no errors but it still
doesn't work.

  I must be missing something once more.  Can you elaborate a bit more about
what is wrong and what I need to do to fix it?