The only thing I can think off is that when you are uploading thru php, you
might not be writing them to the file system with the correct permissions....so
it probably does not have a read permission

1. Check the permissions on the php upload
2. Compare with permssions on the ftp upload

FlexDownloads.com Web Admin

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Fotis Chatzinikos <fotis.chatzini...@...>