Pretty much the same. If I were to do this, I would
1. Create a component class called Question
2. Create a component class called Quiz
3. Create appropriate events

Question can
- Have Answers of type multiple choice with more than 1 right answer (checkbox
type)
- Have Answers of type multiple choice with one right answer
- Possibly free text answer with no right or wrong
- Support "points" for answer

Quiz can
- Holds multiple questions
- Automatically scores as a question is scored
- Tracks how many answered, not answered, skipped etc
- Lets you jump quickly to skipped questions
- Supports pagination and navigation guides (next/previous) related to that

Events
- Question answered right
- Question answered wrong
- Question skipped
- Quiz complete

I am sure you get more than the drift here...
Thx
FlexDownloads.com Web Admin