I'm not aware of this particular problem, but I'll ask a Player engineer who
might know what's going on.

Gordon Smith
Adobe Flex SDK Team

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Fotis Chatzinikos
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 3:49 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] localization

Sorry for being slightly off topic, but I also have a localization problem and
Gordon seems the right person to ask..

Any ideas why on mac browsers we can not control-shift (or whatever is the
appropriate keys combo to switch to another language) to Greek for example
(some minor windows browsers as well)? The language indicator some times
switches to Greek but still all text inputs are broken. Either empty spaces or
broken characters instead of Greek.

TIA,
Fotis
On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Gordon Smith