I've been studying the sub application functionality lately and have a question.

If a multi-versioned sub application wants to put up a popup via the popup
manager, it all works well except that the centerPopUp doesn't seem to work
correctly in that it isn't centered in the Main application.  This is probably
due to that the loadForCompatibility is true and the docs note the following:

"There are several ways to access the methods and properties of the main
application from the sub-application. These ways only work for sub-applications
that are loaded as children into a main application's application domain. You
cannot use these for sandboxed applications, or for multi-versioned
applications.

These methods include:

      Using the application property of the Application class. This property
accesses the root application from anywhere in the application. For more
information, see Accessing document and application scopes.

      Using the parentDocument property of the Application class. This is
useful if you have multiple applications embedded and want to just access the
immediate parent. For more information, see Accessing document and application
scopes."

So, I'll take PopUps in a multiversion sub application for $100...

What do I pass for the createPopUp first parameter to get it to center on the
main application hosting the sub application?  Or, can the main
application/parent move the window after it appears perhaps? Or, better yet,
the best solution?

public static function createPopUp(parent:DisplayObject...