Thanks Gordon,

I will do as you suggest - I just confirmed that it happens in windows
Chrome as well as Mac browsers.

I just realized something else which might help you catch it ...

In windows chrome, if i go to the windows start bar and change language it..
works.

So, iti seems that some browser / flash combinations 'eat' the alt-shift
event, so the operating system never gets the event to switch language...

I will fill a bug report and let you know, but i am not sure if it is
player, browser, or combination issue.

--
Fotis Chatzinikos, Ph.D.
Founder,