The rules are that each sub-app must load its own RSLs.  I’m still suspicious
that you have the load call before setting loadForCompatiblity

On 2/2/10 10:41 AM, "jamesfin" <james.alan.finni...@gmail.com> wrote:

Forgot to include the error.  This error only appears if I have framework.swc
being used via RSL in the child subapplication.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object
reference.
at
mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_rslCompleteHandler()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:3147]
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at
mx.preloaders::Preloader/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::rslCompleteHandler()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:335]
at
mx.core::RSLListLoader/listCompleteHandler()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\RSLListLoader.as:238]
at
mx.core::RSLItem/itemCompleteHandler()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\RSLItem.as:233]
at
mx.core::CrossDomainRSLItem/loadBytesCompleteHandler()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\CrossDomainRSLItem.as:396]

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team