Ok, I know this question has been asked a thousand times (or more), but when I
search for information on Item Renderers here, it just returns SO many results
that I just can't find what I'm looking for...

How do you get a custom Item Renderer not to change its data when you scroll
down a list on a DataGrid?  I just can't remember the trick to making it
happen...

Here's the link to a site with an example of what I want to do:
http://butterfliesandbugs.wordpress.com/2007/09/11/dynamic-itemrenderer-using-a-combobox/

If you take that above example, and set the DataGrid's rowCount = "3", then
scroll it back and forth a few times, it corrupts the data in the ComboBoxes...
 How would you fix that?

Thanks,
Laurence MacNeill
Mableton, Georgia, USA