Well, it appears they both work...

But my ItemRenderer (see my other post) is still not working correctly.  I had
assumed it wasn't working because I was passing it a reference to the array
that's used to populate the ComboBox, rather than passing it a new array...
But no matter what I do, I can't get the comboBox drop-down to render properly
after a scroll...

Very frustrating...

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Fotis Chatzinikos <fotis.chatzini...@...>