I fear I'm not explaining the problem properly.  So I'm attaching a
screen-shot of what the problem is, exactly.

As you can see from the screen-shot, the selected combo-box is
displaying a number -- the correct number ($275.00) -- in the main
display area.  But in the combo-box's drop down, are two completely
unrelated numbers ($315.00 and $325.00).  If you were to select, say
$315.00, the displayed number would change to $255, and the next time
you open that combo box, the drop-down would show the proper numbers
($255.00 and $275.00).

I hope that helps to explain the problem, if there are some folks out
there who aren't understanding it.

Thanks,
L.