Getting modules to fully unload has been something I've spent (wasted?) a good
deal of time on in the past and I've just finished reading with great interest,
Alex's article on the subject:
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui/2009/08/what_we_know_about_unloading_m.html

My question is - how much of this is resolved in Flex 4?  Because if most or
all of the issues have been addressed, I'll simply abandon my Flex 3
development of module-based applications and move to Flex 4 right now,
especially given that Flex 4's release is imminent (early spring?).

Of particular concern is the bit in Alex's article about unloading images and
the fact that image assets could be loaded via Stylesheets, etc.

Jeff Battershall
Application Architect
Dow Jones Indexes
jeff.battersh...@dowjones.com