There is a strange issue come while porting my application from flex 3.2 to
flex 3.5. I have a ant script to compile my application which perfectly
compiles the application but when I port application to 3.5 Sdk it reports some
strange error while compiling with Ant task though it is successfully compiling
with flex builder using the same 3.5 sdk.Here is my Ant Task snippestCompiling
AppAppLnkReport.xmlfalsethis ant script is compiling with flex sdk 3.2 but
giving me error :command line: Error: configuration variable
'runtimesharedlibrarypath' requires a value for 'rslurl' with flex sdk
3.5Please help me out Thank in advanceVikash KumarDear flexcoders ! Get
Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!