How hard is it to understand?  I purchased a copy of ColdFusion 8 about two
years ago.  We've been running it this entire time.  I had been running the
32-bit version of CF8, and recently discovered that enabling 32-bit apps on our
64-bit version of IIS is what was causing all the security problems (or at
least it appeared to be the case, because when I formatted and re-installed
everything, the IIS server started doing its weird stuff again immediately
after I installed the 32-bit Reporting Services for MS SQL Server 2005.)

Anyway -- long story short -- I need to install the 64-bit version of CF8.  But
my license key won't work with it.  It only works with the 32-bit version of
CF8.  I can go all the way through the install process on the 32-bit version of
CF8.  But on the 64-bit version, it chokes when I enter the key.  The very same
key that WORKS in the 32-bit version.

So all I need is a key that will work with the 64-bit version of CF8.  I've
been on the phone and on the live-chat with Adobe tech-support for HOURS!!!
And they just don't get it!!  I just need a damn key that will work.  I've
given them my existing key, and they tell me that it is a valid key.  So why
won't it work with the 64-bit version of CF8?!!!  It's a simple request -- give
me a key that will work with CF8 64-bit!  Damn!