I've reinstalled everything on my server, including FlexBuilder and
ColdFusion...

Now, when I run my app from within FlexBuilder, I get the following error
message:
"The method 'updateLoginInfo' in component
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\QMS\cfcs\dao\LoginDAO.cfc cannot be accessed remotely."

What does that mean?  It accesses the .CFC file when it reads the login info,
but won't access it when it updates (writes) login info?  I really don't get
that...

One note: I did have a problem importing the project into FlexBuilder.  It kept
looking for a file called {CFROOT_FLEX}/wwwroot/WEB-INF/flex/libs/fds.swc but
that file (and the entire folder, for that matter) isn't on this computer
anymore...  Is that causing the remote-access problem?  If so, where/how do I
get my CF "web-inf/flex/libs" stuff back?  I've installed CF9, and I was
running CF8 before, so is there something in FB3 that I have to change for it
to realize I'm now using CF9?  Should I have installed FB3 before I installed
CF9?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
L.