Is it possible to use HTTP Basic Authentication in combination with
BlazeDS Remoting?

The scenario is that I have BlazeDS running on a container that is
behind an IIS server that forwards all requests intended for BlazeDS.
To make the security people happy we want to enable ACLs on the IIS
server so we can piggyback n all of the existing authentication
infrastructure. When IIS is configured for HTTP Basic Authentication
over SSL this works fine for HTTPServices and URLLoaders (we are
running an AIR application). But we can not figure out how to add the
required HTTP headers to a Remoting call.

Jochem

--
Jochem van Dieten
http://jochem.vandieten.net/