Thanks for the help. That means  I can use LCDS 2.6.1 with CF9 without any
license problem right?

Please anyone help me with installation question asked in the first thread.
Can not find "lcds_install_root" in the below instruction for installing
LCDS.

"3) Copy the lcds_install_root/resources/lib/flex-messaging*.jar files and
overwrite them into the ColdFusion /lib directory."

Anyone.