Hi guys, in my research on how to reduce the size of a flex application swf, i
was led to believe that classes are one of the factors that contribute to the
size of any flex swf and in order to reduce the size, one has to make sure he
only calls the classes that are needed. but again i noticed that certain
classes are used more than once in an app, take for example, popup class, i my
have about three titlewindow custom components that i use for popup and on each
i call the popup class. is there a way to call all classes used only once in
the main app file and use them throughout the all application like the way we
use css and if so will that help bring down the size of the complete
application?