Hi Nick,

I actually did this, but still the Flash does not render properly in IE8.  I
thought at first that it may be because I was only running the application in
the Visual Studio web development server but then when I moved the application
to be hosted on IIS, the embedded flash still does not take the height in
percentage.  The only recourse I have as of now is to set the height to a
certain pixel.  But setting the height in actual pixel has also some drawbacks
because if I set the height too large, then the vertical scrollbar of the
browser appears, while setting it too low, some of the flash application is
cropped.

I haven't tested the same in other browsers since security policy in the office
limits us the use of IE8 only.

I don't know if a javascript hack could solve this. Perhaps, when the page is
value accordingly for the embedded flash object.

Any thoughts? I will post the minimal ASP.net codes I have tomorrow.

Thanks.

Angelo