From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of MonkeyIsland
Sent: Thu 3/4/2010 7:59 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] My APP momentarily freezes I pass through my A.C. and
create my objects.

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue updating my progress bar, it only displays 100% once
completed.

I've tried timers, callLaters, and anything else I could have thought of but
then realized that my progress bar never updates because my app momentarily
freezes as I pass through my ArrayCollection and create my objects...

Is there a way to prevent my app from freezing?

Thanks :)

-David