Hey there,

I've successfully integrated FlexUnit tests into my continuous integration
environment (in my case, CruiseControl.rb).

I did things a little differently than most people:

1) I don't use Ant to drive the tests.  We have our own build scripts in Ruby,
and don't make much use of Ant.

2) The test runner in my case is an AIR application.  This sidesteps several
problems inherent with FlexUnit, one of them (as you noted) the need to open a
web browser.

I wrote this all up on my blog:

http://digitaldumptruck.jotabout.com/?p=26

Hope you find some of this useful.