From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sandip_patil01
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 2:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How to pass value selected from combo box to my
Java class method

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to pass value selected from combo box to my
service class method.
Here what I want is depending on the parameter passed to method the
method should fetch records from database.
In this case I want to pass value selected from combo box to my java
class method.So how I can achive this.

My code is ,
 <mx:ComboBox id="item" dataProvider="{listInfo}"/>

where this listInfo contains some data.
Now I want to pass one selected value from this data to my java
class method sothat accordingly I can fire my select query depending
on the value passed.
So can anybody please help me out.

Thanks in advance.
Sandip Patil