Flash Builder is a development tool. I would suggest using Flash CS4, as it
is the successor of Flash 8, not Flash Builder. Even still, any fancy
transitions, will still be custom work, either using a tweening library or
the timeline.

Also, I would suggest checking out the Gaia Flash Framework, or Soma UI for
building the site.

Nick