To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
From: sshankar0...@yahoo.co.in
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:07:37 +0530
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] How to call an mxml from ActionScript----create tab

      you can call an mxml from action script like this way,

in the actionscript
var mxmlObj:mxml_Class = new mxml_Class();
addchild(mxmlObj)

or else create a container like panel or canvas and add the mxmlObj to it.
var panelObj:Panel = new Panel();
panelObj.addchild(mxmlObj);

I hope this i have cleared your doubt.
Gopi Shankar