I want a pop-up window to appear when someone tabs out of a particular
TextInput in my app.  So I simply set its FocusOut event equal to the function
that makes the pop-up window appear...  Sounds simple enough, right?

But the FocusOut event keeps occurring over and over...  I type something into
the TextInput then hit Tab.  The pop-up window pops up the way it's supposed
to.  I select something in the pop-up window (or close it without selecting
anything) and it pops right back up.  It's like my TextInput is re-gaining
focus and then losing it again (which makes the window pop-up, again, forcing
me to select something or close the window, which makes it happen again, etc.,
etc....)

So how do I prevent this from happening?  Why is FocusOut occurring over and
over and over like that?  I've tried, in my FocusOut handler, setting the focus
onto another TextInput before calling the pop-up window, but that does no good
-- same exact results.

This is incredibly frustrating!  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Laurence MacNeill
Mableton, Georgia, USA