Hi all,

I'm having an Security error with a Flex application ...

I'm currently using the Open Source Media Framework to display two videos
loaded from a website. I added a crossdomain file at the root of the website
that I load with

Security.loadPolicyFile('http://mydomain.tld/crossdomain.xml')
Security.allowDomain('mydomain.tld');

Displaying the videos isn't the problem, but if I try to render one of the
videos using a flash.display.Bitmap instance I get the famous error :

"SecurityError: Error #2122: Security sandbox violation: BitmapData.draw: ... .
A policy file is required, but the checkPolicyFile flag was not set when this
media was loaded..."

The thing I don't understand is that I'm just using a Bitmap and a BitmapData
instance that "re draws" the video loaded in my app by the ParallelElement ...
how can I set the checkPolicyFile to true in that case ?

Must I use the"loadTrait" of my ParallelElement and set a LoaderContext on that
object?

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks

Julien