From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ryan Stewart
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 10:19 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Purplexing error

Hey Scott, was this the release version of FB4 or was it a beta version?

=Ryan

r...@adobe.com

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Scott <h...@netprof.us
<mailto:h...@netprof.us> > wrote:

I think I found the issue... And I think it's a bug...

I used the FB4 function to create the base PHP class.  I then modified
the FB4 created "update" function to use an object instead of an
integer.  FB didn't re-adjust the superclasses after I made that change.
What I did to fix it was to create a whole new update function and the
error went away.

sj