Hi,

I have an embedded font that works perfect in a Flex 3 application. This is a
shell that loads modules. Each module has views using a set of standard UI
components. They all use the same fontFamily using the embedded font. All
UIComponents used in modules are referred in the shell so they can use the
embedded font. However, we have a problem with only two UIComponents: the
AdvancedDatagrid and the PieChart. If we test this outside of our project, in a
smaller test project, these two components work with the embedded font in
modules... Odd.

Any clue ?

Best regards,

Karl.