From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of fowleryj
Sent: 20 September 2005 14:57
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: doLater and deletePopUp with Cairngorm

Thanks for all the help. =) It turns out this solution
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/message/17858) and the one
shown 4/5 of the way down this page
(http://www.jessewarden.com/archives/flex/) is exactly what I needed,
just in case someone else is having similar issues.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Manning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>