Awesome stuff guys!!

The & thing didn't work for me when I tried that... I thought just maybe,
but nah.  This was part of the source of my question, "How do you do a logical
AND?"

The function method that Richard posted is something I am going to try as I
think that's exactly what I'm looking for.  I would like to avoid setting up an
event listener, but if that's the only way...

Thanks again for the help thus far... if anybody has anything else, please let
me know!