From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of James
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Uploading An Image Without Browse

My app has a html component which allows the user to enter a website into it.
When the website is fully loaded a snapshot is made of the html component and
then saved in the application directory automatically. I want this file to then
automatically upload to my server rather than just being saved on in the app
directory. I can easily do it using the browse method but can't figure out how
to get it to simply go straight to the server without the user having to save
it somewhere and then browse to upload it if that makes sense..