Hi,

Does anyone know the best way to find the tree node in the grouping
collection for the selected row in an AdvancedDataGrid ?

Hope that makes sense... I've got an ADG with a grouping collection for the
provider and I've got a selected row, what I would like to do is get the
next level up and reference the tree node so i can then
vendorComplexSearch.advancedDataGrid.expandChildrenOf(treeNode, false);
vendorComplexSearch.advancedDataGrid.expandChildrenOf(treeNode, true); to
force a refresh only on that tree node without collapsing the whole
AdvancedDataGrid.

Thanks for any help...

Nick