Thx Tracy!

I have a diff question relating to this caching issue.
My app is composed with a main-swf, a library-swf, and several module-swfs.

To my understanding, this incrementing-build-version solution only applies to
the main-swf.
So that means the library-swf and module-swfs that I updated would be loaded
from the browser-cache instead of from the server.
Is my understanding correct?

Thx!